- The shell of a palm kernel
Having a high level of calorific value, it can produce heat efficiently.
- CLOSE ×
- Tokyo Headquarters
- Tatebayashi office
- Agatsuma Fuel Chip Storage Yard
- Chiyoda Office and Chiyoda Fuel Chip Storage Yard
- Company Name: Agatsuma Mokushitsu Nenryo Co., Ltd.
- Bio Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Wood Fuel Ayase Co., Ltd.
- Wood Fuel Toki Co., Ltd.
- Johor Bahru(H＆E)
What is Biomass Fuel?
”"Biomass" is a term used to express the amount (mass) of biological resources (bio). It refers to a renewable organic resource of biological origin, and is an energy resource other than that of fossil resources such as coal and oil.
Products We Handle
- A small-sized solid fuel obtained by compressing wood-based raw materials.
These are called white pellets or black pellets, etc., depending on the fuel used.
- Wood, pruned branches, and construction waste, crushed into small pieces by a crusher.
The shape of the chips changes depending on the crusher used; such as pin chips or cut chips.
- Turned into pellets using torrefied manufacturing system developed with special technology.
These pellets have a higher energy density than that of conventional wood pellets, and is similar to coal.
BFP is a brand name of our company (trademark pending).
- 2018.09.07Construction of wood pellet manufacturing plant in Vietnam
- 2017.09.22We have launched our redesigned website
- 2017.07.06Announcement of raising capital through third-party allocation of new shares